Join our Pilot Program for Free
Hello and welcome!
At ONSCREEN, we're constantly looking for ways to improve the lives of families and their seniors. Will you join us in our journey to build the best technology for keeping families and seniors connected?
Ready to get started? Click here to sign up!
What's is the Pilot Program?
We are looking to get your feedback and opinion on our new TV-based video calling product. We want to hear how you like it, and how we can make it better, based on your experience. By participating in our pilot programs, you and a senior in your family may each receive one of our smart communication devices, the Spark, that let the senior easily conduct video calls on their TV. You would get this for free, in exchange for your feedback and opinion.
You can learn more about our product on our homepage, and on our features page.
How it Works
What We're Looking For
To be a great fit for our pilot program, we are looking for individuals and families that meet the following criteria:
- You are or have a 70+ year old senior living at home alone, not in a care facility
- You are the adult child of the senior who has concerns about your parent’s well-being
- The senior must have high-speed WiFi in the home
- The senior must have a HDMI-CEC enabled TV (most TV less than 10 years old do)
- The adult child must have the ability to install the Spark and set it up OR you're OK with having an ONSCREEN team member can install the Spark in your senior's home
- Willing to complete 3 short surveys during the 60 day pilot and have a call with our team so we can get your feedback
If you're accepted in our pilot program, you'll get free access to our new technology that makes staying connected much easier.